If you don’t know what to get your loved one for Raksha Bandhan, look no further than PETA India’s Vegan Raksha Bandhan Gift Guide, which helps awesome people like you find the perfect present to show how much you care while being kind to animals and the environment.
For people who are one of life’s greatest treasures and deserve to be honoured, here are PETA India’s top vegan Rakhi gift recommendations:
- The Baklava Box’s Vegan Assorted Baklava Box: Baklava is one of the world’s favourite desserts, and this box contains four vegan varieties that will leave your loved one’s taste buds buzzing – without harming bees.
- Amaranth and Almond Flour Cake With Cashew Buttercream by The Cinnamon Kitchen: Free from gluten, sugar, and refined flour, this organic dark chocolate cake tastes like heaven and won PETA India’s “Best Vegan Cake” award.
- Meethi Kahani Celebration Box by Bombay Cheese Company and Meethi Kahani: Vegan chocolate poppy rolls, pista barfi, mango rolls, chocolate pedas, and more will sweeten your loved one’s special day.
- Vijay Sweets Vegan Iron Man Ladoo: Winner of PETA India’s “Best Vegan Mithai”, this raw and sugar-free gourmet delicacy is an artful medley of nuts, dates, and seeds packed with iron.
- Pascati’s Organic and Vegan Festive Gift Hamper: Everyone deserves organic, artisanal chocolate! This gift box includes vegan chocolate bars, cacao and hazelnut spread, and peach or espresso truffles.
- Haldiram’s Soan Papdi: PETA India deemed this vegan orange-flavoured soan papdi our “Best Vegan Mithai” last year – enough said!
For more vegan foods available online, visit vegandukan.com.
For Style-Hungry Sisters
- MixMitti’s Waist Pouches and Wallets: These vegan leather waist pouches and wallets from high-end lifestyle accessory line MixMitti are hand crafted by skilled artisans, and the brand aims to raise awareness of species extinction and the way human activities endanger wildlife and the environment.
- Vegan Heels, Boots, Sandals, Mules, and Juttis by PAIO Footwear and Accessories: Pamper their feet with a pair of handcrafted vegan, sustainable, and design-forward shoes that honour India’s artisans and are compassionate towards animals.
- Braag Green’s Vegan Bags: These eye-catching cross-body bags, clutches, hobos, and other bags made of cork, hand-embellished fabrics, cotton, and other animal-free materials will put a smile on your loved one’s face.
- Baya Studio Vegan Footwear: This vegan brand’s shoe designs are fit for queens and kings and will add a spring to their step – without hurting animals.
- Footwear, Handbags, and Accessories by Zouk: Handcrafted, cruelty-free, and proudly Indian, Zouk’s vegan chappals, sliders, sandals, and other footwear all are top-notch, as are their wallets and bags in popular styles such as handbags, backpacks, and totes.
See the complete list of PETA India–approved vegan brands here.
For Beauty Buffs
- mCaffeine Coffee Mood Gift Set: Perk your loved one up for their holiday with a pure Arabica coffee skincare gift box.
- Make-up Kits and Combos by Iba Cosmetics: Guaranteed to please, Iba’s luxurious gift sets are all-natural, and they help protect animals from painful, lethal experiments.
- Plum BodyLovin’ Feelin’ Cherrific Shower n Moisture Duo: Shower your loved one in self-care with Plum Goodness’ lush body wash, body lotion, and loofah.
Find more PETA-approved cruelty-free cosmetics here.